Needle for alcoholization
PAB is used for the injection of ethyl alcohol directly into the tumour interstice causing tumour necrosis.
- The holes on the cannula, which are offset from each other, causes a uniform alcoholization of the tumour tissue, thus a complete necrosis.
- The particular sharpness of the Trocar tip improves penetration.
- The internal stylet offers rigidity during penetration.
- Equipped with a Luer-Lock universal connection and a 50 cm extension.
- The passage of liquids can be seen through the transparent plastic handle.
Various versions are available:
- 3 holes
- 5 holes
- 9 holes