Bone marrow harvest needle
OSTEOBELL ESPIANTO is a bone marrow harvest needle designed for allogeneic and autologous bone marrow harvest-transplantation procedures.
- The five holes on the cannula are offset from each other for a quicker and greater aspiration of bone marrow and hematopoietic cells.
- The ergonomic handle improves grip, and increases the precision of the biopsy procedure.
- The “Trocar” tip stylet guarantees fast and non-traumatic penetration.
- With the universal Luer-Lock connector, any syringe can be connected.
- The OSTEOBELL ESPIANTO Kit includes:
– an supplementary stylet which, once inserted into the cannula, allows an additional procedure to be carried out;
– a closing cap for protecting the user.