MARROW-STEM system is an intelligent and effective regenerative solution able to guarantee a short surgical time avoiding any centrifugation which typically takes at least 20 minutes.
Furthermore, no dedicated staff nor additional time is required to prepare and clean machinery. Complications due to sterility are also minimized by eliminating all additional steps, which are possible sources of infection that then has to be dealt with; in fact, centrifugation systems require marrow aspirate outside the sterile field for processing and reimplantation.
- NO CENTRIFUGATION NEEDED
- ONLY PURE STEM CELLS AND PROGENITOR CELLS SAMPLING
- EASY 2-STEP FILTERING
- REDUCED RISK OF INFECTION
- STERILE FIELD PROCESSING
- No centrifugation required and reduced volume of bone marrow aspiration
- Ensures sampling of both pure stem cells and progenitor cells at the same time preventing possible contamination from peripheral blood thanks to the closed tip and lateral recruitment
- Reduced number of surgical steps
- Allows a single sampling access point to micrometrically collect high-quality bone marrow from multiple sites within the most suitable anatomic sampling region
- Guarantees multiple multidirectional aspirations from the same sampling site
- It is suitable for marrow sampling from the anterior and posterior iliac crest, the vertebral body, the tibial plate and the distal femoral access
- The filter allows marrow purification from oily residues and bone fragments
- Single-use disposable device
1. Percutaneous access to reach the deepest point in anterior or posterior approach to start aspiration.
2. Micrometric retraction till next aspiration target points.
3. Retraction of the needle and simultaneous aspiration till the proximal target points.
4. Separation from possible contamination of bone fragments, oil and fat using the filtering system provided with the kit.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells filtering device
270µm purification filter
Selectable and lockable aspiration syringe