Percutaneous discectomy probe
• Introduce the access needle under fluoroscopy into the disc.
• Remove the stylet and introduce the probe into the cannula.
• Lock the probe to the access needle through the luer-lock connection
• Switch the probe on.
• Carry out a continuum movement in antero-posterior direction, for 2/3 minutes. Alternatively, proceed with a rotary movement.
• Disc material is then removed and collected along the probe stylet or into the collection chamber.
• After switching off remove the device.