Adipose tissue purification kit for aesthetic surgery
BEAUTY-STEM is a closed-circuit single-use kit for adipose tissue purification without any centrifuge and with a minimal manipulation. The system provides a highly regenerative adipose tissue ideal for Cosmetic volumization surgery.
The entire processing phase of the liposuctioned tissue occurs inside the device thanks to continuous saline solution washing. This allows to reduce the cellular stress eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix and its essential trophic and anti-inflammatory function.
The sophisticated filtering and washing system preserves the entire vascular stromal niche architecture and volume of the lipoaspirate and improves the cells’ capacity to respond to regenerative stimuli.
The final purified product is a viscous and dense fluid with a high regenerative potential that preservs the volume and adipose cluster size of the lipoaspirate and can be used for several aesthetic procedures.
BREAST: composite augmentation (implant and fat), rippling correction after breast augmentation, total autologous volume
BUTT: volume augmentation (Safe Subcutaneous Technique) and BBL (Brasilian Butt Lift)
- Volume restoration after tumor removal
Processes up to 400 ml of adipose tissue in approximatelly 10 minutes.
No centrifugation waiting time and machinary clean up.
All-in-one system that processes, purifies a high quality lipoaspirate within one device.
Ready to use autologous lipofilling.
Adipose tissue purification and processing.
Preservation of the cells biological properties and maximization of the regenerative potential.
Continuous saline solution washing eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix.
Sampling and processing in a sterile closed-circuit environment, eliminating the risk of contamination
Simple and reproducible technique while mantaining the highest standards for fat grafting.
Compared to centrifugation, BEAUTY-STEM minimizes staff training, OR preparation and clean-up.
Allows to repeat the procedure with the same kit on the same patient
Multiple waste bag connection for large volume liposuction.
No centrifugation required.
Single surgical time and day hospital procedure.
Only 1 operator required.
No machinery loan and mantainance.
1. Infiltrate the Klein solution in the selected harvest site.
2. Harvest the adipose tissue from the previously infiltrated area.
3. Connect a saline bag to the device’s “WASH IN” valve and open the clamp to fill the device.
4. Insert the harvested adipose tissue in the device’s “LIPO IN” valve.
5. Support the purification of the adipose tissue using the spatula provided with the kit, with a gentle movement on the filter and without exerting any pressure.
6. Once the final product acquires a clear yellow color, stop the saline solution flow.
7. Retrieve the purified adipose tissue from the dedicated “LIPO OUT” valve with a syringe and use as needed.
– BEAUTY-STEM device
The device is supplied ready-to-use with a 400 ml capacity processing bag and a 2 lt waste collecting bag. The kit includes a spatula to facilitate the tissue purification.
The system has 3 valves:
– WASH IN: to connect the saline solution
– LIPO IN: to transfer the harvested adipose tissue into the device
– LIPO OUT: to extract the purified adipose tissue.
– 60 ml Klein solution syringe
– 60 ml Vaclok syringe for lipo-aspiration