ADIPOSTEM is a closed-circuit single-use kit for liposuction and processing of adipose tissue in an operating theatre (also in one step surgery procedures).
The entire processing phase of the liposuctioned tissue occurs inside the device thanks to continuous saline solution washing. This allows to reduce the cellular stress eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix and its essential trophic and anti-inflammatory function. The collection and processing bag is equipped with two membranes. The first with an over 500 µm mesh microfragments the drawn tissue reducing the size of the adipose cluster, preserving its biological properties and maximizing the regenerative potential.
The second with a 50 µm mesh retains the reduced (microfragmented) adipose cluster that is washed with saline solution eliminating all the oily and blood residues which might cause inflammation of the treated tissues.
The final microfragmented and purified product is a viscous fluid that can easily be injected into the tissues or joints with thin 28/30G needles. The end product is a compound and purified microfragmented autologous adipose tissue that keeps the biological properties of the original tissue intact. The whole extracellular matrix acts as natural structure for the cells increasing their vitality and contributing to the natural tissue regeneration process.
- No centrifugation required
- Adipose tissue microfragmentation
- Complete kit for sampling and processing adipose tissue and mesenchymal cells
- Complete preservation of tissue architecture and stromal niche components
- Reduced stress during processing in order not to alter the biochemical properties of the cellular tissue and preserve the extracellular matrix (thanks to the physiological fluid)
- Total purification of blood and oily waste as potential cause of inflammation
- Minimal manipulation of the cellular structure thanks to a simple and reproducible technique in a single surgical washing and microfragmentation time
- Sampling and processing in a sterile closed-circuit environment that allows adipose tissue banking and cryopreservation.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- KNEE CHRONDRAL INJURY
- HIP CHONDRAL INJURY
- SHOULDER CHONDRAL INJURY
- ANKLE CHONDRAL INJURY
- SPINAL PROCEDURES
500 µm and 50 µm filter
allows microfragmentation, purification and recruitment
NO CENTRIFUGATION REQUIRED
1. Infiltrate the Klein solution in the selected harvest site using the 16G Klein cannula
2. Harvest the adipose tissue from the anesthetized area using the 13G aspiration cannula
3. Connect a 2L saline bag to the ADIPOSTEM “WASH IN” valve
4. Insert the harvested adipose tissue in the ADIPOSTEM “LIPO IN” valve
5. Support the purification of the adipose tissue using the spatula
6. Once the final product acquires a clear yellow colour, retrieve it from the dedicated “LIPO OUT” valve and use as needed