Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) adipose tissue purification kit
ADIPOSTEM is a closed-circuit single-use kit for liposuction and processing of adipose tissue in an operating theatre (also in one step surgery procedures).
The entire processing phase of the liposuctioned tissue occurs inside the device thanks to continuous saline solution washing. This allows to reduce the cellular stress eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix and its essential trophic and anti-inflammatory function.
The collection and processing bag is equipped with two membranes:
- the first with an over 500 µm mesh microfragments the drawn tissue reducing the size of the adipose cluster, preserving its biological properties and maximizing the regenerative potential.
- the second with a 50 µm mesh retains the reduced (microfragmented) adipose cluster that is washed with saline solution eliminating all the oily and blood residues which might cause inflammation of the treated tissues.
The final microfragmented and purified product is a viscous fluid that can easily be injected into the tissues or joints with thin 28/30G needles.
The end product is a compound and purified microfragmented autologous adipose tissue rich in mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) that keeps the biological properties of the original tissue intact. The whole extracellular matrix acts as natural structure for the cells increasing their vitality and contributing to the natural tissue regeneration process.
No centrifugation required
Adipose tissue purification
Complete kit for sampling and processing adipose tissue and mesenchymal cells
Complete preservation of tissue architecture and stromal niche components
Reduced cellular stress
Preservation of the extracellular matrix
Total purification of blood and oily waste as potential cause of inflammation
Minimal manipulation thanks to a simple and reproducible technique in a single surgical time
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
1. Infiltrate the Klein solution in the selected harvest site using the 16G Klein cannula
2. Harvest the adipose tissue from the anesthetized area using the 13G aspiration cannula
3. Connect a 2L saline bag to the device’s “WASH IN” valve
4. Insert the harvested adipose tissue in the device’s “LIPO IN” valve
5. Support the purification of the adipose tissue using the spatula
6. Once the final product acquires a clear yellow colour, retrieve it from the dedicated “LIPO OUT” valve and use as needed
– LIPO-STEM device
The device is supplied ready-to-use with a 400 ml capacity processing bag and a 2 lt waste collecting bag. The kit includes a spatula to facilitate the tissue purification.
The system has 3 valves:
– WASH IN: to connect the saline solution
– LIPO IN: to transfer the harvested adipose tissue into the device
– LIPO OUT: to extract the purified adipose tissue.
– 13 G Atraumatic lipo-aspiration cannula with 60 ml Vaclok syringe
The kit includes:
- two 60 ml Vaclok syringes for lipoaspiration
- one 13 G lipoaspiration cannula with atraumatic tip and three ultrasharp side holes that allow to harvest a high qualitative and vital adipose cluster.
- 11 G lipo-aspiration cannula available upon request.