Bone Access Needle for M.I.S. (Minimally Invasive Surgery)
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The characteristics of the BAN by BPB MEDICA make them ideal for applications on the spine and bones in general, ensuring easy pedicle and extra-pedicle access followed by positioning of a guidewire.
• Ergonomic, radio-transparent and hammerable grip
• Standard Luer-lock connector without lateral obstructions
• Tapered high-penetration working cannula with centimetre marking
• Four possible internal stylet tip finishes
• Total absence of glued parts
Some of the procedures that can be carried out with the BAN include:
- Kirschner wire positioning in mini-invasive or percutaneous surgery with the purpose of positioning pedicle screws.
- Guidewire introducers in traditional kyphoplasty procedures.
- Introducers in case of traumas to the neck of the femur, shoulder joints, upper and lower limbs.
Order guide: download catalogue below