Cement injection cannula for cannulated screws
Customized production based on the type, length and diameter of the screw
Warning: Last items in stock!
SCREWFIX is a useful instrument in the bones stabilization approach using cannulated and/or
fenestrated pedicle screws.
Thanks to SCREWFIX, the PMMA is injected through the screw for better screw anchorage to the
Different types of tip are available (refer to the images above):
• Straight tip with the same diameter across the entire length of the device.
• Tip with variable diameter for easier insertion into the screw.
• Tip with variable diameter with joint that allows locking the cannulas in the screw.
• Tip with side hole for accurate and adjustable cement injection.
• Controlled cement distribution.
• Screw fixing precision.
• Better screw anchorage to the bone
• Full PMMA compatibility